Some of the benefits that a manufacturer, merchant and importer can gain by selling wholesale products through Lowestin B2B e-commerce multi-vendor website:
1. Products are yours, Lowestin will bear all costs of marketing your products, and the Lowestin marketing team will sell your wholesale product to stores nationwide.
2. By selling on the Lowestin platform, merchants can increase the visibility of their brand and products to a larger audience of potential buyers.
3. Wholesalers will have warehousing facilities in Lowestin to deliver goods to buyers.
4. Wholesalers can take advantage of Lowestin offline marketing team to sell their products.
5. Wholesalers can increase sales of their products through Lowestin’s own advertising facility.
6. Sell products to your targeted customers through the Lowestin affiliate marketing team.
7. By selling on Lowestin B2B e-commerce multi-vendor website, merchants can reach a wide range of buyers, including businesses whose products the buyer may not be familiar with.
8. The Lowestin platform can help merchants reduce the overhead costs associated with selling wholesale products. For example, merchants don’t have to worry about maintaining a physical storefront or hiring additional staff to handle sales and customer service.
9. The Lowestin B2B platform can simplify the bulk selling process, making it easier for merchants to manage orders, track inventory and process payments.
10. Merchants can sell their products 24/7 on the Lowestin platform which increases their sales volume, without being tied to a physical storefront or other location-based limitations.
11.Lowestin can provide shoppers with a convenient, user-friendly shopping experience, including features such as personalized recommendations, easy search and navigation, and secure payment options.
12.Lowestin collects customer shopping and payment-related behaviours and trends, which can be useful for merchants to make informed business decisions and adapt to changes in the market.
13.Lowestin B2B platform can be a good way for merchants to test the effectiveness of selling their products in new markets without investing in a physical presence like a marketing team.
Knowledge base for Merchants
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: *As a ‘Fulfillment by Lowestin’ (FBL) wholesaler, store products in Lowestin’s warehouse and our staff will pick, pack and ship products to customers.
*Fulfilment by Merchant (FBM) is a system that allows B2B wholesalers or merchants to ship ordered products to Lowestin courier points in their own packaging with the Lowestin logo.
Ans: Lowestin platform will keep a maximum commission of 5% per sale for digital and manual marketing of your products, warehouse facilities, supervision costs, affiliate commissions and other expenses. Lowestin.com will not charge any additional fees.
Ans: Product listings, pricing and inventory levels, uploading product images and descriptions from the merchant account dashboard.
Ans: Any dispute between buyer and merchant will be resolved through Lowestin authority.
Ans: Yes, Merchants can reach a wide range of customers through the Lowestin.com wholesale platform, including businesses whose products the customer may not be familiar with.
Ans: Yes, Merchants can increase the sales of their products through Lowestin’s own advertising facility, offline marketing team and affiliate marketing team.
Ans: Yes, By selling through the Lowestin wholesale platform, merchants can introduce their products to a wide range of buyers.
Ans: Yes, Merchants will have the facility to stock a limited number of products in Lowestin’s warehouse to deliver products to customers.
Ans: Fulfilment by Lowestin (FBL) is a system that allows B2B wholesalers or merchants to store their products free of charge in Lowestin’s state-of-the-art warehouses, and our staff uses Lowestin’s operational expertise to pick, pack and ship the products to customers.
Ans: Fulfilment by Merchant (FBM) is a system that allows B2B wholesalers or merchants to ship ordered products to Lowestin courier points in their own packaging with the Lowestin logo.
Ans: Lowestin collects customer shopping and payment-related behaviour and trends, which can be useful for merchants to make better business decisions and adapt to changes in the market, and includes tutorials, training materials, customer support and access to analytics and sales data. . To know more, see the ”benefits from Lowestin”.
Ans: You get track access to the merchant account dashboard to track sales and performance with real-time sales data, reporting tools, etc.
Ans: No, You don’t have to do anything Lowestin team will handle the shipping and logistics of your products.
Ans: Merchants can request withdrawals from the account dashboard. The withdrawal amount will be sent to the seller through bank transfer, check and mobile banking.
Ans: No, Wholesalers don’t have to bear any cost. Lowestin will bear all the marketing costs of your products and the Lowestin marketing team will sell your wholesale products in stores nationwide.
Ans: Lowestin will take a 5% commission for each sale through marketing your products.
From this 5%, Lowestin can be spent on advertising, warehousing, affiliate, offline marketing, product delivery processing and other expenses.