How to Drill A Pocket Hole:
1. Adjust the drill height according to wood thickness.
2. Tighten the clamp and fix the drill guide on the wood.
3. Put the step drill bit into the drill guide hole.
4. Turn on the power drill, and set it to a certain speed of 500-1500rpm.
5. Drill slowly before half of the step bit drill into the wood for higher precision.
1 Set Drill Guide
The head of the drill bit should not touch the wood before the power drill is on.
Please allow 1-5mm errors due to manual measurement.
Item colour displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated the same.
Packaging & Delivery
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 30X14X4 cm
Single gross weight: 1.200 kg
Package Type: white box
There are no reviews yet.